Friday, December 16, 2016

My Chart

As promised, here's my chart, which describes me and my ideology VERY well. My name is abbreviated.

Economics

Leftist- Venus opposite Neptune, ruler of Venus Mercury quindecile Neptune
Rightist- North Node parallel 2nd house cusp, Mercury square the Nodes

Pretty accurate... mixed but leaning to the left.

Culture

Leftist- Moon sextile Neptune, ruler of Moon Pluto sextile Neptune, coruler of Moon Mars sextile Neptune, Neptune in the 4th house and parallel 4th house cusp, ruler of 4th house Jupiter trine Neptune and South Node, Moon contraparallel 12th house cusp, Jupiter parallel 12th house cusp
Rightist- Nothing

Very culturally liberal, as indicated by the chart.

Pallas/Ethics

Libertarian- Saturn and Uranus, ruler and coruler of Pallas, opposite Mercury, Sun contraparallel Saturn, Mercury contraparallel Uranus, Pallas widely trine Mercury
Authoritarian- Pallas square Jupiter and biquintile South Node

Pretty accurate, mostly forceless though the square comes out when I'm pushed too hard.

Fiscally and socially to the left, mostly defensive Pallas- Left Libertarian

Fits me very well. The accuracy of Lin's theory in my own chart made me a believer.


No comments:

Post a Comment